onsdag den 14. december 2016

Bond market ....cheap or expensive...

This mornings short note from me on the new asset allocation key missed one important chart showing bonds market very/to extreme cheap in standard deviations – the chart to correct this I have been allowed by my good friend Steve Resnick, Hedge IQ, New York to forward you the report I personally received from Steve.

 

 

Steve and his colleagues runs an amazing independent research team which is best practice in every sense.

 

Please enjoy the luxury of Hedge IQ report, and let me end by saying that Steve's research is ALWAYS must read to me…..

 

Finally, small comment on Fed….Is it me or…..Every December Fed does was it does best in the spirit of the holiday season: Make promises….& the promise is the same every year: Next year there will 3 rate hikes….  J

 

Safe travels,

 

Steen

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar